If I can feel good so can you!
Magnesium will absolutely help.
It will help you feel better and it will improve your health significantly if you do it right.
If you only take multiple vitamins or cheap magnesium from the drug store, it most likely won’t do anything but make you have diarrhea or runny stools.
If you have a magnesium deficiency, and most people do, it is very important to take more at first to get your levels up. The problem is that a lot of magnesium will make you go to the bathroom. A lot. Fortunately some magnesium doesn’t do that.
I suggest you do the necessary research and read a little so you don’t just end up grabbing a bottle next time you see it at the store, and then later say it didn’t work.
Knowing why you are taking something and understanding the potential benefits will help guide you to successfully dealing with any problems you may be trying to get rid of.
What will Magnesium do for me???
At the very least Magnesium will help you sleep better and reduce anxiety. It will also make you a stronger healthier person in a lot of ways. If you have ailments (and who doesn’t) there is a good chance you’ll feel better and maybe even forget you had those problems.
Below is a list of thirty-six conditions that you may experience if you are low on magnesium:
1. Acid reflux 2. Adrenal fatigue 3. Alzheimer’s disease 4. Angina 5. Anxiety and Panic Attacks 6. Arthritis 7. Asthma 8. Atherosclerosis with calcium deposits. 9. Blood Clots 10. Bowel disease 11. Brian dysfunction 12. Cholesterol elevation 13. Cystitis 14. Depression 15. Detoxification 16. Diabetes 17. Fatigue 18. Headaches 19. Heart disease 20. Hypertension 21. Hypoglycemia 22. Indigestion 23. Inflammation 24. Insomnia 25. Irritable bowel syndrome 26. Kidney disease 27. Kidney stones 28. Migraine 29. Musculoskeletal conditions 30. Nerve problems 31. Obstetrical and gynecological problems 32. Osteoporosis 33. Parking’s disease 34. Raynaud’s syndrome 35. Sports injuries 36. Tooth Decay
Source: Dean, The Magnesium Miracle, 3rd ed. (2014)
Excerpt from Dr. Carolyn Dean PDF:
Magnesium is a necessary cofactor utilized by 700-800 enzyme systems that perform vital metabolic functions in the body. It took me a whole book, The Magnesium Miracle, to describe the intricacies of magnesium physiology. After reading that book you’ll agree that miracle is the most suitable word to describe a mineral that treats acid reflux, adrenal fatigue, angina, anxiety, atrial fibrillation, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, constipation, depression, diabetes type 2, fibromyalgia, headaches, heart attacks, IBS, insomnia, kidney stones, migraines, muscle spasms, nerve twitches, osteoporosis, PMS, seizures and more.
I’ve just listed many chronic conditions that people are suffering from today, yet has your doctor ever told you to take magnesium? Probably not. That’s because nutrient therapy is not taught in medical school. Magnesium is not regarded as a first-line therapeutic agent in hospitals or doctor’s offices and it’s not a patentable drug. For all these reasons, mainstream medicine remains blind to the extent of magnesium deficiency that is reported to be present in 70-80 percent of the population.
I will make it easy by providing the links to Magnesium Info downloads and info about the right kind of products.
1) PDF – Miracle of Magnesium (Read this – you’ll be amazed)
If you are not yet convinced you need magnesium – this will set you straight.
2) PDF – Ultimate Guide
Additional info on the kinds of symptoms people have when they are magnesium deficient.
3) Magnesium Miracle – The Book on Amazon (Look inside to read some of it free – also read the reviews at bottom)
Me – I use 3 different kinds of Magnesium as of about July 2016 and I can tell a huge difference. Especially in sleeping and general well being.
I personally have not done mega doses but have worked my way up to taking more of it.
4) ReMag – Super effective but expensive, but good, because you can put a spoonful of the liquid in a bottle of water and sip it throughout the day.
I use this in addition to the other magnesium I take. Read the reviews on amazon. People love this.
5) Jigsaw – I take 2 or 3 of these tablets daily. They are time release.
Might be the best one to try first. Also read the reviews on amazon. People say how their lives have been changed. I do not like to run out of this. It helps me sleep like a baby.
6) Natural Calm – fizzy fruity powdered drink.
I originally bought this for Mom, but unfortunately she hardly ever wants it, (she generally never wants anything healthy – not even food). I have it once in a while after lunch, or take it when I run out of the Jigsaw tablets.
You will have a better understanding of what Magnesium does for the body if you read the materials I linked to. Download the pdfs to read later or at your convenience.
What about food?
You can eat foods high in Magnesium, but remember that if you have a deficiency you will need more than a handful of spinach to solve the problem.